Rust free

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
Hodge

Rust free

Post by Hodge »

Just bought a small dehumidifier from ebay at £23.99.  Apparently designed for small rooms etc and it is a tidy unit.

I can't believe the amount of water it has taken from the garage and suddenly how dry the whole garage is.

Definitely would recommend to anyone who does not like rust or moisture in the garage. 8)
guest3074

Re: Rust free

Post by guest3074 »

I too run a cheap dehumidifier as living on a hill the rear of my garage is backed into the hill so unfortunately I get water ingress when its wet out  :(
Maz12

Post by Maz12 »

What's a garage?
Our Gee
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT 2011
Been liked: 24 times
Great Britain

Post by Our Gee »

Maz12 wrote: What's a garage?
An enclosed area, usually with four walls, a floor and a roof. Can be attached, integral or even remote from a main building. These structures are designed for the long term storage / disposing of low value junk which will very likely never be required again. However, it has been known that very rarely these structures has been utilised to provide weather and security protection for various forms of high value motor vehicles, space inside permitting !!.
Last edited by Our Gee on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
guest3074

Post by guest3074 »

Our Gee wrote: These structures are designed for the long term storage / disposing of low value junk which will very likely never be required again.
2 x R1200RT's and 1 Suzuki GSX650F in the garage, I assume you're referring to the wife's Suzuki as been low value junk  :o ........don't tell her I agree with you
Last edited by guest3074 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
stelyn

Post by stelyn »

Benchmark wrote: 2 x R1200RT's and 1 Suzuki GSX650F in the garage, I assume you're referring to the wife's Suzuki as been low value junk :o ........don't tell her I agree with you not
:enjoying:      :enjoying:      :enjoying:
Last edited by stelyn on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Only a Motorcyclist knows why a dog rides with his head out the car window