BMW logo on rear luggage

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
siclmn

BMW logo on rear luggage

Post by siclmn »

Some of the pictures of 2014's show a BMW logo on the rear luggage but mine has none. I have thought of putting the round logo on it that would match the one in the front. My old KRS has front and back so I think it is appropriate. My color is Ebony. Has anyone else noticed this?
guest2360

Re: BMW logo on rear luggage

Post by guest2360 »

Do you mean on the panniers or somewhere else.  The only roundall is a small one on the rear rack.
guest3074

Post by guest3074 »

RTman10 wrote: Do you mean on the panniers or somewhere else.  The only roundall is a small one on the rear rack.
There is one on the Top Box  ;)
Steve F
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2022
Great Britain

Post by Steve F »

siclmn wrote: Some of the pictures of 2014's show a BMW logo on the rear luggage but mine has none. I have thought of putting the round logo on it that would match the one in the front. My old KRS has front and back so I think it is appropriate. My color is Ebony. Has anyone else noticed this?
Are you referring to the 'BMW' badging on each of the panniers? In the US, aren't these replaced by side markers/reflectors?
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

I think you have seen the one on the new type top box which is part of the rear brake light bracket.
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Post by Casbar »

I have the logo on my top box under the rear brake light on my 2014
richardbd
Been liked: 2 times

Post by richardbd »

Steve F wrote: Are you referring to the 'BMW' badging on each of the panniers? In the US, aren't these replaced by side markers/reflectors?

I have BMW badges on my panniers - but not the roundels...