Xmas dinner .... Turkey?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
guest2360

Re: Xmas dinner .... Turkey?

Post by guest2360 »

Full roast just finished plus a bottle of 2009 Rioca followed by an M & S Christmas pudding found in the back of the pantry from last year. 
No dog to walk just the cat to kick out.
Paggers

Post by Paggers »

My wife is apparently having marinaded Tofu.  :eggs:  Fortunately I am not a vegetarian so I'm having turkey.
2016 (2017 MY) R1200 RT LE in white and black. Find me on twitter: @2WheelSolo. Also posting motorcycle vlogs on youtube: https://goo.gl/iM7y6X
smileymiley
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT 17MY
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times
Great Britain

Post by smileymiley »

Melton Mowbray Pork pie & Stilton when I got up.  Short service at church, then present giving with coffee,  snack now with some nice Sauvignon Blanc. A different dinner for us later, Lobster, Languistines, Mussels, etc al :)
Vini, Vidi, Velcro....... I came, I saw, I stuck around.
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Post by Casbar »

Paggers wrote: My wife is apparently having marinaded Tofu.  :eggs:  Fortunately I am not a vegetarian so I'm having turkey.

Tofu sound delicious  8)  I like vegetables does that qualify my for being a vegetarian  ;)
David.
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT (Camhead) 2012
Been liked: 333 times
Great Britain

Post by David. »

We're pacing ourselves throughout the day, homemade parsnip soup to start with.

David.
Subscriber
Great Britain

Post by David. »

Just opened a bottle of Cava, thanks Tesco, ready for the Queen's speech at 3pm.
BBT600

Post by BBT600 »

Hi guys, 1st post from a newbie. Chose this xmas subject to try out the forum/posting coz I thought no one would mind a pointless post in this thread and practice makes perfect. My xmas dinner efforts extended to boxing day turkey dinner for 6 with roast veg(in olive oil) and lots of gravy.
On the bike front, I had my 2009 RT delivered in November straight into the my garage where it has remained since. A slight worry about a flat battery was soon fixed with a new optimate (xmas pressie) and raring to go once the rock salt has washed off and I get my arse into gear and arrange insurance.
Summer tour booked via Autotrain to Briancon, Alps, Portofino, Province and Paris yeah  :)
David.
Subscriber
Great Britain

Post by David. »

BBT600 wrote:Summer tour booked via Autotrain to Briancon, Alps, Portofino, Province and Paris.
Have you got anything you could add to this thread about motorail, thanks. https://1200rt.com/viewtopic.php?t=6
guest2360

Post by guest2360 »

Welcome.  Looks like you are the only one on here to admit to having a traditional Christmas dinner.  2009 was the last production year of your model. You won't suffer from ever failing switchgear and fuel sensors which is a great bonus.  The last run of them were all black and included a colour coded topbox. Is yours one of them.