It's here!

BMW R1200RT/R1250RT Photo's & Videos that you may find interesting to the community
Paggers

Re: It's here!

Post by Paggers »

Casbar wrote: Guys stop trying to defend yourselves, white bike, reflective stickers on the rear, Polite vest, job done 8) and before anyone gets upset, if I was buying a new bike it would be white, really like the colour.
You had me...right up the 'Polite' vest. Not gonna happen.  :not:
2016 (2017 MY) R1200 RT LE in white and black. Find me on twitter: @2WheelSolo. Also posting motorcycle vlogs on youtube: https://goo.gl/iM7y6X
exportman
Bike Model and Year: R1250RT 2023
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 40 times
Great Britain

Post by exportman »

GJ-MOTO wrote:

Just in the process of fitting the Innovv K1 system if there suitable mounting locations without having to manufacture additional brackets.

The Innovv is expensive.  the same units ( though the car version) are available on Amazon for half the price.  I transferred the one I had on my sprint to the RT  Its been on my bikes for over 12 months without any problems  the only modification I made was to seal the mike holes in the units
On the RT  I have mounted the front one  just inboard of the mirror behind the clear plastic  and the rear  from the rack mount above the lights
just used 3m tape. 
Paggers

Post by Paggers »

Figures that there is a cheaper alternative to the Innovv - I seem to be going down the expensive route for all my accessories. Oh well, it's all fitted and seems to be working well. I didn't spot any holes for the microphone (although it is definitely picking up audio from somewhere). Hopefully I am not going to have a problem with water ingress.

I have fitted the rear camera just under the rack and the front camera is at the bottom of the faring next to the forks. Both are working fine, I just have to remember to clean the front one before each ride (part of my standard pre-ride checks now).
2016 (2017 MY) R1200 RT LE in white and black. Find me on twitter: @2WheelSolo. Also posting motorcycle vlogs on youtube: https://goo.gl/iM7y6X
slowvet
Bike Model and Year: 2011 r1200rt
Has liked: 8 times
United States of America

Post by slowvet »

Sexy! Congrats!