Blind spot mirrors ... Yay or nay?

Looking for Aftermarket parts and Accessories for your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT or found something useful you want to share? Or just a general question?
GuzziRick

Re: Blind spot mirrors ... Yay or nay?

Post by GuzziRick »

Casbar wrote:
PS I like both  8)

PPS I like bacon.

Don't use spot mirrors or additional mirrors and find the standard 2010 RT mirrors fine, not the best but does the job for me.
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Post by Casbar »

GuzziRick wrote:
PPS I like bacon.

Don't use spot mirrors or additional mirrors and find the standard 2010 RT mirrors fine, not the best but does the job for me.

Now your talking  8)  yum yum
MacJ

Post by MacJ »

This is starting to sound like the scene from Spartacus when Crassus (Olivier) was telling Antonius (Tony Curtis) that some men liked meat whilst others liked Fish. (What's called a euphemism I believe?)

I don't remember Antonius liking both though. Perhaps we could persuade Casbar and GuzziRick to send us pics of them in Togas on an RT? ;)
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Post by Casbar »

MacJ wrote: This is starting to sound like the scene from Spartacus when Crassus (Olivier) was telling Antonius (Tony Curtis) that some men liked meat whilst others liked Fish. (What's called a euphemism I believe?)

I don't remember Antonius liking both though. Perhaps we could persuade Casbar and GuzziRick to send us pics of them in Togas on an RT? ;)

Been to a few toga parties in my time, but unfortunately don't have any white sheets  :whistle:
simbo
Bike Model and Year: RT 2011
Has liked: 68 times
Been liked: 96 times
Great Britain

Post by simbo »

I noticed that after fitting the 1" bar risers on my 11 RT the mirrors are far more usable  :)  I've got some of the adjustable 'blind spot mirrors' on my old works van and don't trust them one bit! I still end up peering to the side after looking in them just in case  ???
The GS 'is' the better bike :-)