Learning the Rt #4 - Grip Puppies, SatNav 6 Scala Comms, Cornering & a Broken GS

BMW R1200RT/R1250RT Photo's & Videos that you may find interesting to the community
guest5111

Learning the Rt #4 - Grip Puppies, SatNav 6 Scala Comms, Cornering & a Broken GS

Post by guest5111 »

Fitted some Grip Puppies, road tested and reviewed. As usual, I start to woffle about other stuff including getting my Scala Rider QZ to work with BMW SatNav 6, how the right kind of music can improve your riding, and my cornering tactics. Met a couple of stranded bikers with a broken drive shaft on a GS, one of whom was a Rospa Gold rider.https://youtu.be/KozWwqw_JGo
guest5112

Re: Learning the Rt #4 - Grip Puppies, SatNav 6 Scala Comms, Cornering & a Broken GS

Post by guest5112 »

Ordered some grip puppies too. Ordered but haven't heard anything further. My piano hands struggle with those skinny stock grips. Ride safe !
guest5111

Re: Learning the Rt #4 - Grip Puppies, SatNav 6 Scala Comms, Cornering & a Broken GS

Post by guest5111 »

I think you'll like them. The benefit is more feel and less finger strain IMHO ...