Coopers of tunbridge

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
Duggie

Coopers of tunbridge

Post by Duggie »

as anyone used this dealer for servicing ?
I used them for the first time a few mths back for a 6k service on my RT as the bike was still in warranty. 
The other eve I was fitting a new horn and had to remove the side panel to access the wiring and noticed the cooling level was low,  I was surprised about that considering the bike hasn’t been used since the service, I’m now wondering what sort of service this dealer carried out.
I remember on the day of the service they were panicking a bit because for whatever reason they was short of technicians and were waiting for a tech to turn up from another dealer to cover for the day. I’m Just hoping everything else was done properly.
Duggie

Sullivj
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 21 times
Great Britain

Re: Coopers of tunbridge

Post by Sullivj »

I used them once. I won't be going back!

I use this guy. He's just down the road from Coopers. He's a bit of a distance from me, but well worth the journey.

Nice guy, very knowledgeable, uses genuine parts and he fixed my twin cam, when Coopers said it was 'fine'!

http://www.bgmbmw.com
ds99

Post by ds99 »

Generally dealers are only interested in flogging new bikes on finance, everything else...they are not really interested in.
Gman1969

Post by Gman1969 »

I have had great service from Cannons in Braintree, never a problem. Some of the team have now set up a new place in Sudbury - Reitten BMW so will be interesting to see how they do, I think they will be even better as I know a few people there and they are very passionate about what they do.