(SOLD) AIRHAWK Cruiser Medium Motorcycle Cushion P/N FA-AH2MED

Got a BMW R1200RT/R1250RT for sale? selling some accessories?
ichavis
Bike Model and Year: 2014 BMW R1200RT
United States of America

(SOLD) AIRHAWK Cruiser Medium Motorcycle Cushion P/N FA-AH2MED

Post by ichavis »

AIRHAWK Cruiser Medium Motorcycle Cushion P/N FA-AH2MED (SOLD)

AIRHAWK Cruiser Medium motorcycle air pad is made of a durable polyurethane material,a Breathable polyester cover with non-skid bottom.  Spacer Mesh sides, straps and
measures 14"L x 14" W.

Patented Air Cell Technology prevents pressure injuries and ensures long-term comfort and safety
Tapered design improves leg comfort and has almost no effect on ride height
Built-in stress relieving features reduce pressure points on tailbone, scrotum, and prostate
Open-mesh side panels to promote air ventilation and reduce heat buildup
Unique multi-cell design for the ultimate in seating comfort and vibration absorption

https://airhawk.net/product/cruiser-medium

I am selling a gently used AIRHAWK Cruiser Medium Motorcycle Cushion P/N FA-AH2MED  The cover and air hawk pad are free of rips or leaks.  I have the original box, with original paperwork and patches.  I no longer use this on my BMW R1200RT as i got a seat which does not require it.  Please check the manufactures web site e for proper fitment and models cover and any other questions.  This may also fit other bikes/models.

Price is (SOLD) and includes free shipping in your home in CONUS. PayPal preferred (Payment via GIFT is appreciated but not required). PM or email to [email protected]
Attachments
airhawk_8.JPG
airhawk_5.JPG
airhawk_4.JPG
airhawk_3.JPG
airhawk_2.JPG
airhawk_1.JPG
Last edited by ichavis on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2014 BMW R1200RT