Sena 20S EVO for use on two different bikes (not at same time)

Got any questions about the BMW's R1200RT/R1250RT's onboard audio, Bluetooth or the Electrical system?
kioolt
United States of America

Sena 20S EVO for use on two different bikes (not at same time)

Post by kioolt »

I have a 2018 RT on which I am currently using my Sena 20S EVO.  I also have an R1150RT that I want to add a bluetooth transmitter to so that when I am riding it I can use the same headset.  Will I have to redo the pairing every time that I change bikes or will the 20S EVO store the pairing information for both bikes?
The cheapest thing on a BMW is the nut that connects the handlebars to the seat.
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Re: Sena 20S EVO for use on two different bikes (not at same time)

Post by Casbar »

kioolt wrote: I have a 2018 RT on which I am currently using my Sena 20S EVO.  I also have an R1150RT that I want to add a bluetooth transmitter to so that when I am riding it I can use the same headset.  Will I have to redo the pairing every time that I change bikes or will the 20S EVO store the pairing information for both bikes?

Really depends on how many BT channels or ADP2 channels you have. I have a Scala Packtalk which enables me to have two BT channels and two ADP2 channels. But if you have one of the channels is pared, then that is it unless you pair another channel. So every channel required needs to be paired, if you have two, pair each one to one of the bikes and it will be fine.
Brad

Re: Sena 20S EVO for use on two different bikes (not at same time)

Post by Brad »

the Sena will remember which unit it is bluetoothed to. I run two separate garmin 660s on different bikes and do not need to pair them each time.