Angel eye lights.

General discussion of the BMW R1200RT/R1250RT
mondeoman
Wales

Angel eye lights.

Post by mondeoman »

Do any of you clever chaps out there know how to have the circular Angel eyes ONLY on , (Coronas as BMW call them.) together with the spot/fog lights on, ?  (RT LE 2016)
I've scrutinized the handbook but I'm blowed if I can see how to do this, I know it can be done 'cos I saw an RT ride past with exactly this combo' on.
Thanks Guys.
Mondeoman
Casbar
Been liked: 45 times
Great Britain

Re: Angel eye lights.

Post by Casbar »

mondeoman wrote: Do any of you clever chaps out there know how to have the circular Angel eyes ONLY on , (Coronas as BMW call them.) together with the spot/fog lights on, ?  (RT LE 2016)
I've scrutinized the handbook but I'm blowed if I can see how to do this, I know it can be done 'cos I saw an RT ride past with exactly this combo' on.
Thanks Guys.

Might be something that can be set by the dealer. My 1250 can have the angel eyes and the aux lights on in daylight. But my mates 2014 will only allow the aux lights on when his main lights are on.
mondeoman
Wales

Post by mondeoman »

Yes Casbar, could be the RT I saw with that combo could have been a 1250, I hope my 1200 has some menu choice that allows that combo but I can't find it yet.
Mondeoman
bandytales

Post by bandytales »

mondeoman wrote: Yes Casbar, could be the RT I saw with that combo could have been a 1250, I hope my 1200 has some menu choice that allows that combo but I can't find it yet.

I don't know if it could be done, but I too would like to know...
jjwill
Bike Model and Year: RT 2018 LC
Been liked: 1 time
Wales

Post by jjwill »

My dealer confirmed what Casbar says
mondeoman
Wales

Post by mondeoman »

jjwill wrote: My dealer confirmed what Casbar says