BMW R1200RT SE 2010

Got a BMW R1200RT/R1250RT for sale? selling some accessories?
Rhun

BMW R1200RT SE 2010

Post by Rhun »

Since passing my car test in march I'm no longer using my RT for what I initially bought it for which was super comfortable and reliable long distances either on my own or with the mrs. Now the Mrs has fully converted to sitting in a car, therefore I'm looking to downsize and get something that will take up less space and just be for the weekends.

Bike details:

52,500 miles

SE model therefore it has ABS, TC, ESA heated seats, electric screen and cruise control.

1 previous owner who was an ex-police biker.

MOT expires in September, not a concern, it's never even had an advisory.

BMW authorised used warranty until September this year.

2 keys plus the plastic key

New Motobatt battery fitted at the beginning of this year.

Had the bike hilltopped which really smoothed out the fuelling and increased the Fuel economy.

Pretty much every exposed fastener has been changed to stainless.

This RT has some tasteful extras, some I'll chuck in with the sale (avant fender extender, touratech brake pedal enlarger). The rest the new owner can have first dibs on. I have the original seat to go back on for the sale, it's been sat in my shed since 2017.

This RT is ultra reliable and has never let me down no matter the conditions however it's really just going to waste on me now.

Last service at 49k aswell as the usual it also included front and back PR4 GTs, alternator belt, valve clearances (never needed adjusting), front discs and pads and front and back brake flush.

I had the foot peg hangers powder coated as that was the weak point cosmetically on the bike.

Some minor wear and tear as you'd expect for a bike of this age and miles, generally to the panniers but not too bad. However it really is a good example and offers great value for money.

Lots of pictures uploaded here

http://imgur.com/a/TCm5A26

£4500

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk