GPS Preparation

Got any questions about the BMW's R1200RT/R1250RT's onboard audio, Bluetooth or the Electrical system?
BobM

GPS Preparation

Post by BobM »

Hi,
    I have a Nav6 on my 2014Rt. I had a zumo 660 before that. Everything has worked well. However I read on this forum somewhere (but can`t find it now) about changing the tracks on the Media player using the scroll wheel. I can`t do that. I can`t change a Nav page or anything other than the computer settings. Should BMW have enabled something when I bought it, or is there something that I can do. Its not really a problem but am I missing something. Cheers
kioolt
United States of America

Re: GPS Preparation

Post by kioolt »

Are you using the MENU button to step through the menus to NAVIGATE?  You should find a PAGE option there that will let you control the screens on your NAV VI.

The cheapest thing on a BMW is the nut that connects the handlebars to the seat.
BobM

Post by BobM »

Hi,
    No I haven`t been using that, I`ll check that out, thanks. I had heard some people saying that on the GS you could do certain things that you couldn`t do on the RT. So I thought that moving the pages was one of them. I`ll go and try that now. Cheers 
BobM

Post by BobM »

Just tried and it works a treat. Thanks very much.