General discussion of the BMW R 1200/1250RT
- Posts: 493
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:41 pm
by Sprintgull »
Yes, think that was good of them, the delay obviously wasn't down to them. I thought they were top, when I dealt with them.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:58 am
- Bike Model and Year: 2014 BMW R1200RT
by ichavis »
They were great, plus they sent over a few thank you gifts also, a nice gesture ! A micrometer pen and sunglasses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2014 BMW R1200RT
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:37 pm
- Location: Telford Shropshire
- Bike Model and Year: RT 2018
- Has liked: 1 time
by wits »
The micrometer pen is ace..... but then again I am easily pleased.....
RT1200 LC 2018, Guzzi Breva 1100 2005 ...Now sold....
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 7:26 pm
by NLC »
I built my own for £7 using a car central locking actuator off Amazon. There are plenty of instructions on line if you are a DIYer and you can possibly cancel the order.
Be interested in this if you have time to share the details.