RST Pro Series Paragon 6 jacket reveiw

Got any questions on clothing? Want to write a review to help others in choosing the right gear?
Doctor T
Bike Model and Year: 2007 R1200RT SE
Has liked: 878 times
Been liked: 230 times
Great Britain

RST Pro Series Paragon 6 jacket reveiw

Post by Doctor T »

I was lucky enough to win the bidding on an RST Pro Series Paragon 6 Jacket. The Sportbike shop was selling some of their ex-display goods.
These jackets seem to sell for around the £237.99 mark, i got mine for £101.00 delivered.
The jacket is very well made with triple stitching where needed and made of Maxtex high denier synthetic fabric and ballistic fabric construction, It also has Sinaqua Pro waterproof membrane material. Armour is D30 CE Level 1. You also get a removable padded throat coat. I don't like these on any coat as i find they restrict my neck movement. The Jacket has many pockets and air vents
I've ridden twice in heavy rain and found the coat 100% waterproof. The other times ive worn the coat in 6.5c to 9c ive also found it nice and warm with just a base layer top on underneath. The sizing is spot on, i usually go one size larger due to having wide shoulders but didn't have to this time.
In all so far that this is the perfect jacket for me. Well worth a look if you're in the market for some new gear.
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg (132.24 KiB) Viewed 963 times
Trust me I am a retired Doctor and lecturer at Oxford University of Structural and Mechanical/Electrical engineering.