1250RT with brand new engine for sale

Got a BMW R1200RT/R1250RT for sale? selling some accessories?
PK22
Bike Model and Year: RT LE 2021
Great Britain

1250RT with brand new engine for sale

Post by PK22 »

BMW R1250RT LE Triple Black 1250 RT 6910 miles BRAND NEW engine

Triple Black BMW R1250RT LE. Only 6910 miles*. BRAND NEW engine recently fitted by BMW.

Luxury LE model with new 10.25" TFT dash, 'Keyless Ride', 'Dynamic Electronic Suspension Adjustment' (D-ESA), 'Gear Assist Pro' (Quick-shifter up and auto-blipper down), 'Riding Modes Pro' (Eco, Rain and Road, Dynamic), cruise control, 'Hill Start Assist', central locking system, 'Tyre Pressure Control' (displayed on dash), smart phone connectivity with built-in navigation (wired or wireless charging), heated grips and heated seats. Date of first registration 28th October '21. The bike has been data tagged. The bike comes complete with the owner's handbook and full service history (paper and electronic).

The bike is fully covered under it's BMW warranty until late October 2024, which stays with the new owner of the bike.

The BMW warranty system and support is outstanding. In October, when preparing the bike for winter storage, I noticed some bubbling in the paint finish at the front of the engine (Close-up images are available of the old and the new engine upon request). I raised this paint defect with BMW. To my surprise BMW quickly recognised it as a defect in the painting process and agreed to supply a complete and brand new engine to be fitted as a single unit into the bike under warranty.

Apparently, this has been a recognised occurrence with a small number of the 1254cc boxer engines. If there are no signs of owner neglect, BMW's policy for dealing with this involves the supply and fitment of a completely BRAND NEW entire engine, including the gear-box and clutch all as one unit.

The bike has covered less than 100 gentle miles with its new engine.The bike isn't being used in the winter so this milage is unlikely to go up unless we have some very dry and reliable weather.

This is an absolutely superb motorcycle and a rare opportunity to buy a virtually new bike at a fraction of the new cost and still under warranty.

I'm selling because I originally bought it to go 2-up touring and, its complicated but suffice to say, this isn't going to happen now so its more bike than I need. Contact Paul at the number provided via text, phone call or Whatsapp to discuss or make an offer. All questions welcome.

Full service history, Triple Black, 1 previous owner, £14995 ono

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285711770075