Having Problems with your BMW R1200RT/R1250RT? or have some Maintenance and Service questions?
I haven't used the cruise control much but today I noticed it was reluctant to engage, the set light would come on while pushing the lever forward but then go out and no cruise control, anybody had this happen?
- Posts: 7944
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:29 pm
- Location: North Yorkshire
- Bike Model and Year: R1200RT (Camhead) 2012
- Been liked: 322 times
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:29 pm
It might actually be your foot riding the foot brake without you knowing it.. Sometimes that happens to me.
If the light goes out with the switch pushed fully on its a duff switch. Should be a free replacement.
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:33 am
Or a sticky brake switch......?
Welcome my Son, welcome to the Machine !